Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can start now

Well I ovulated, and now am waiting for my period.
Did we try this cycle.
Of course we tried this cycle.
The doctor said wait till I gett my period before trying.
I didn't wait.
I took a pregnancy test, it said negative.
I think I have spotting, like all the way up in there.
I knew that ovulation was coming when I saw the egg white fluid, thank you God.
And tested and finally got positive on the ovulation test.
I'm back in business.
So yeah we tried.
I thought I would be happy either way, if I get my period, or if we get pregnant.
But honestly seeing that "not pregnant" sign on the pregnancy test gave me a low feeling.
I was upset about it.
So my period is due with in the next 2 days.
I'm still taking my temp.
If it doesn't come by thursday I will test again.
I feel stupid for waisting one test away, when I was "only" on cycle day 9.

But the good news is that my body is back in business!!!!

Hopefully PROGRESS SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment